The IPAC 3P is an intelligent power monitoring and control system specially designed for 3 Phase power. This system has the ability to measure the following parameters, with the ability to turn a measurement off to conserve bandwidth.
Measuring the Energy of the system (Joules)
- Total Active Energy
- Total Reactive Energy
- Total Apparent Energy
- Fundamental Active Energy
- Fundamental Reactive Energy
- Fundamental Apparent Energy
Measuring the Power (Watts or Joules per Second) of the system
- Fundamental IRMS
- Fundamental VRMS
- Active Power- watts
- VAR- Reactive Power
- VA- Apparent Power
- Power Factor (PF) Error
- 10 Cycle / 12 Cycle IRMS
- 10 Cycle / 12 Cycle VRMS
- Line Period Measurement
- Current to Current Angle
- Voltage to Voltage Angle
- Voltage to Current Angle
- Dip Indication V
- Swell Indication V
- Overcurrent Indication
- Peak Detection V
- Peak Detection I
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
The IPAC 3P can also trigger on and notify the user of the following events:
- ISUMRMS and ISUMLVL Mismatch
- CF4,CF3,CF2,CF1 Zero Crossing
- CF4,CF3,CF2,CF1 Polarity Change
- A,B,C Total or Fundamental Reactive Power Sign Change
- A,B,C Total or Fundamental Active Power Sign Change
- VAF No Load
- RF No Load
- AF No Load
- VA No Load
- R No Load
- A No Load
- CF4,CF3,CF2,CF1 Negative
- A,B,C Swell
- A,B,C Dip
- 3 digital inputs or outputs
- When Configured as Inputs
- 3 able to sample either digial high or low
- 1 able to calculate the frequency of square wave
- 1 able to trigger on a change from low to high or high to low.
- When Configured as Outputs
- 0 to 0.7 considered low
- 2.7 to 3.3 Volts considered high.
- 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet
- Configurable as static or dynamic addressing
- Configurable port for data access
- RS485 communications
- Configurable data transfer rate from 2400 baud to 119,200.
- 7 to 36 volts, POE or Powered off of Phase A
Data Acquisition Support
- Real-time clock for data synchronization
- 128 Mbytes Onboard FLASH data storage
The wires that connect the IPAC 3P to the three phase voltage uses a spring loaded terminal block, simply push a small screwdriver into the slot above the connection and push the wire in.
AC Current Sampling
The AC Current torriods are connected to the IPAC 3P using spring loaded terminal blocks, simply push a small screwdriver on top of the divot on the terminal block and press in the wire.
Ethernet is connected via an RJ 45 jack
RS485 and Digital I/O
The RS 485 communications and the Digital I/O can be accessed through phoenix connector, part number 1881529 and mating part number 1881406.
HMI Interface Description
1.7 ” microOLED Display
- Resolution: 160 x 128 px with 65K True to Life Colors
- No back lighting with near 180° viewing angle
- Display is driven by the 4D-Labs GOLDELOX processor
- 10KB of flash memory for user code storage and 510 bytes of RAM for user variables (255 x 16bit vars).
- On-board micro-SD memory card adaptor for multimedia storage and data logging purposes. HC memory card support is also available for cards larger than 4GB
- •Built in extensive 4DGL graphics and system library functions.
- Display full colour images, animations, icons and video clips.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters (imported as external fonts). •
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply), nominal 5.0V.
- Module dimensions: 52.0 x 36.0 x 15.5mm (including mounting tabs and header pins).
- Weight ~ 13g.
- Display Viewing Area: 33.6 x 27.0mm
Qty 1 Illuminated Tactile Switch
Function: momentary action