1. Electrical Specification
- Quantity 8, 24 bit precision analog inputs, inputs are able to sample a 4-20 mA current or voltage from 0-5 Volts, based upon selectable configuaration register which are stored in flash memory.
- 2 analog output for control, 14 bits precision, current or voltage configurable, able to output either a 4-20mA current or a volatage of 0-5 volts.
- 8 digital inputs or outputs
- When Configured as Inputs
- Able to sample either digial high or low
- Able to calculate the frequency of square wave
- Able to trigger on a change from low to high or high to low.
- 4 inputs Accepts voltages of up to +24 Volt as High level
- 4 inputs 0 to 5 Volt with software configurable pull up resistors
- When Configured as Outputs
- 4 output user configuralble as +3.3, +5, +12 or +24 Volt output high level
- 4 outputs have user configurable pull up resistors with 3.3 Volts high level.
- 10BaseT/100BaseT Ethernet
- Configurable as static or dynamic addressing
- Configurable port for data access
- RS485 communications
- Configurable data transfer rate from 2400 baud to 119,200.
- 9 to 36 volts
Data Aquisition Support
- Real-time clock for data synchronization
- 128 Mbytes Onboard FLASH data storage
The software of the control system will have three types of registers that allow configuration of the application, in such a way that a single devices can be set up to run multiple functionalities, thereby reducing the number of spares required. The Three Types of Configuration registers are:
System Configuration Registers
Configures communications, analog input and output, and digital input and output. For more information, please refer to the detailed System Configuration Registers section.
Peripheral Configuration Registers
Configures the peripheral ID, sampling rate, and input or output type to use for data acquisition or device control. For more information, please refer to the detailed Peripheral Configuration Registers section.
Peripheral Information Registers
Configures the properties of a connected peripheral. For more information, please refer to the detailed Peripheral Information Registers section.
3. Physical Interface Description
The comand and Control system will utilize quarter turn bayonet style connectors that allow the replacement of a module by untrained personel.
- PT02E-12-14P connector is used for Communications and Power and
- PT02-16-26S is for Analog in
- PT02-8-4P is for power and battery backup
- PT02E-14-19S connector for Data Acquisition and Control.
- The part numbers for mating connectors are PT06-12-14S-SR, PT06-16-26P-SR, PT06-8-4S-SR and PT06-14-19P-SR.
4. HMI Interface Description
6.5 Inch Color TFT-LCD Screen with Touch Panel
- Resolution: 640 x 3 [R.G.B] (W) x 480 (H) dots
- Dot pitch: : 0.069 x 3 [R.G.B] (W) x 0.207 (\/) mm
- Color depth: 262, 144 colors
- Active Viewing Area : 132.5 (W) x 99.4 (H) mm
- LCD type : Normally white-mode / Transmissive
- Viewing angle : 6:00
- Interface : 18-bit parallel data transfer (6-bit I color)
- Backlight : LED Backlight / White
- Surface Treatment : AG Coating RoHS regulation